Social Share Button
PROX Universal DJ Coffin Case for 10" Mixer & 2 (8.5-9.5") CD Players W/Laptop Shelf & Wheels

PROX Universal DJ Coffin Case for 10" Mixer & 2 (8.5-9.5") CD Players W/Laptop Shelf & Wheels

Sold By Vir Ventures

a Kmart Marketplace seller

$443.81striked off

$246.56 Save - $197.25 (44%)

Zip code  
Product Availability



Special Offer First time subscribers to email & text receive a discount. Exclusions apply. $10 off on $75 or more or $50 off on $750 or more. Subscribe
Shop Marketplace with confidence
All marketplace sales are backed by our Kmart Marketplace Guarantee. Get the product you ordered, when you expect it, or get your money back. Original shipping included. Limitations apply. Learn more

Universal DJ Coffin Case for 10" Mixer & 2 (8.5-9.5") CD Players W/Laptop Shelf & Wheels

The XS-CDiM10WLTis constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners and recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.It's all about the options! This item is part of ourSilveron Black series, which features a black digital honeycomb finish with silver hardware for a sleek, professional look. There's no going back. This stunning ProX road case, for your professional gear, will always make a statement.This ProX case is manufactured with the ProX Distinctive Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all laminated outer shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular smooth laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases has been known for since 1984.For your safety, and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-ind


Item# : SPM9123715226
Model # : XS-CDiM10WLT

More Information

WARNING : WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Customer Reviews