As the world grapples with how to respond to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), we are proud of our associates who continue to serve millions of members and customers in store, in homes and online every day.
We’d like to reassure you of steps we are taking to provide a safe and healthy experience for our customers and members, as well as our associates. Sears, Kmart, Sears Home Services and Sears Auto Centers are here to make your life easier during this challenging time.
We are following CDC recommended guidelines regarding coronavirus, COVID-19, safety.
Your health and safety, and that of our associates, is a top priority, which is why we have taken the following precautions:
• Our team is monitoring global, national and regional health authority guidelines to ensure appropriate action is taken when and where necessary.
• We are ensuring that our stores are clean with a focus on high traffic areas.
• Our associates are encouraged to stay home when sick and avoid non-essential travel.
• Our team is ready to serve you through our various online platforms, including www.sears.com and www.kmart.com. For those concerned about shopping in store, our online services provide convenient shipping or in-store pick-up options.
We know that you may have scheduled in-home deliveries, installations, improvements or repairs with us. To protect both your safety and that of our technicians, we have required technicians to practice proper hand hygiene, avoid handshakes with members and keep a distance of six feet as suggested by the CDC to avoid close contact.
We value your business and more importantly, your health and the well-being of your family.
- The Sears and Kmart Family
Learn how you can protect yourself and your family from COVID-19 with these CDC Guidelines.