We make it easy. Throughout our site, whenever you see a product you’d like to purchase, simply click Add to Cart and the item will be added to your Shopping Cart. There are many ways to find what you’re looking for: search by type of product, brand name, item or manufacturer number, keyword, or by browsing categories and featured items.
Once you’ve clicked Add to Cart on an item:
- If the item you have selected has additional options or accessories, the Product Options page will display. If there are no additional options or accessories, you will go straight to the Shopping Cart.
- Your Shopping Cart will be displayed. From your Shopping Cart, you can continue shopping, save your Shopping Cart for purchase at a later date, or continue to check out.
- Once you choose to Check Out, you’ll provide your billing and shipping information.
- If the item you have selected qualifies for home delivery, the Set-up, Haul-Away & Installation page will display for you to choose set-up, haul-away and installation specifics, as applicable. You will also be able to choose a delivery date from the Delivery Scheduling page. If your selection does not require home delivery or installation, you will be taken directly to the Review Order and Specify Payment Method screen.
- You’ll have a chance to review your total order, including any discounts, tax, and shipping costs. If you’re satisfied, you’ll provide your credit card information to complete your secure transaction.
- You will then see an Order Confirmation screen which indicates we’ve received your order and gives you a confirmation number for your order.
- We’ll send an email confirmation within 24 hours to let you know your order has been processed. This email is your receipt and will include your confirmation number, verification of the items purchased, your shipping and delivery information, and any applicable rebate forms.
- Sears reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services, at any time, and for any reason.
You can purchase from Kmart with a gift card, or credit card.
We accept the following Gift Cards:
Kmart and Sears with PIN number.
Gift Card Restrictions:
Gift cards cannot be used to purchase, or be applied to any order containing certain named ineligible goods and services, including, but not limited to, coins, bullion, or other gift cards. From time to time, and in our sole discretion, we may change the goods and services which are eligible for purchase with gift cards. A valid payment method must be provided with your order if your Shopping Cart contains ineligible items.
We accept the following Credit Cards:
Sears Card®, Sears Premier Card®, Sears ChargePlus®, Sears Commercial One®, Sears Gold Mastercard®, Mastercard, VISA, or Discover.
Occasionally, demand for our hottest items surpasses our supply. When this happens with items that are not discontinued, our stores may be able to issue you a rain check. This rain check allows you to purchase the item at a later date for the original the sale price. At this time, we do not issue rain checks online.
See our store locator to find a store near you that issues rain checks. Or, try FREE Store Pickup as a more convenient option to purchase the product at the sale price.
We are required by law to collect all taxes based on where your order is being shipped or delivered. When you review your order total during the checkout process, you'll see the estimated sales tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect the applicable state and local taxes.
Kmart will accept tax-exemption certificates from government, not-for-profit, and educational institutions. Resale and commercial use of our site is prohibited and thus Kmart does not accept resale exemption certificates. To receive a refund for tax paid on exempt purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number or sales check, your organization’s full name, and a copy of your properly executed certificate or other equivalent tax exemption documentation that is acceptable to the applicable tax authority.