Question

Will there be a Mattel Disney Cars (from movie) Collector Day on October 19th (similar to the Hot Wheels event at Kmart?)

I live in Southern California. Can you provide all locations that will have this event? And can you also let me know what time event starts? Thank you

Answers

6 answers

1. Hi, thirata22. The in-store event begins at 9am local time on October 19, 2013. You can also take advantage of the online offer here. Hurry! The online inventory is going fast!

2. Hi, thirata22. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! We reached out to the Toys team for the information you requested. We will reach out to you via email when we have more info for you!

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out!

1. In response to laurelS

Anything?

2. In response to laurelS

Hi, thirata22. I haven't received any information just yet. I will be certain to provide the info as soon as I receive it.

Thanks for your patience!

3. In response to laurelS

I'm not understanding why it's taken almost 4 days to answer my question. Don't think I'll be using this tool again.

Don't worry bout getting back.

4. In response to laurelS

Hi, thirata22. We are working to find the appropriate contact for this event and will do our best to update you with more information as quickly as possible.

Our apologies for the delay.

Recent Activity

See More