Answers

10 answers

1. I would like to know: if I have a coupon that says "manufacture coupon" at the top by the ex date but also says in the middle
    "redeemable at Walmart" (does not say only at Walmart!) can this be used at kmart sense it is a manufacture coupon? yes it is a printed q from coupon.com.

2. Okay.....I was just at our local Kmart yesterday. Nobody at the front desk knew anything about the coupon policy. There was a customer nearby who filled me in.....5 coupons per transaction (you can have more than one transaction per day). They will not double over $1 BUT will double UP TO $1, even if the coupon is for $1.50 or more. Your total bill has to be $20 or more for this "double coupon" benefit. Hope this helps.

3. Wow, a lot of incorrect information here, including the link which someone posted, which is not a link to kmart but, instead is a link to a couponing website which has given incorrect ifnormation.

Kmart does take manufacterer coupon printed from home, as long as they have a barcode that can be scanned, they take them. You can double up to 5 coupons, up to a value of $1 each; meaning they will take $2 off for each of your $1 coupons, for a maximum if $10 off in total. Additional requirements are that you spend $25, before coupons on your total grocery, drug/pharmacy and one other section as well; can't remember it. You also have to be a rewards member, think the program is called earn the rewards; you either have a card or give your phone number for that. So, 5 maximum coupons, up to $1 coupon doubled, $25 total spent before coupons and you must be a earn the rewards member. That's the correct Kmart coupon policy.

4. Princess, it may just be the one nearest to you because we have no problem using home printed manufacture's coupon. I suggest SHC, check with your local store first... :)

5. Hi LindseyMpinge,

It is great to have you as a member of our MyKmart.

Currently there is no coupon policy. Here is a little bit of information in regards to coupons.

A Customer must purchase a minimum of $25 of grocery, drug store, or household consumable products (before taxes and after discounts, excludes prescriptions, alcohol, tobacco, fuel, concessions). The limit is 5 coupons per day per member. Members can double up to and including $1 coupons. Any coupons over $1 are not doubled in any way. Only manufacturer coupons are eligible to be doubled, Kmart store coupons are not doubled.

Please click Kmart Coupon Deal Center and it will take you directly to the page.

Have a great day! ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I live in Medford, WI. I read the coupon policy online and planned my shopping trip accordingly. I went to K-mart and picked out my items. When I got to the checkout, they told me that they would only double SIX of my coupons. I told the clerk that I read the policy online and it said that they are supposed to double ten coupons. She then angrily explained to me that their coupon policy was posted by the door and I was free to look at it. She then demanded my total. Reluctantly, I paid the bill and went to look at the policy. It DID NOT say how many coupons they would double. I was very frustrated with this experience. Can you please explain to me why this would be different at my store?
      Thanks, Brett

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

No chat does not and will not give me any information regarding their coupon policy...
      Do they accept Original Manufacture coupons (not printed/Not expired)

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi thecompgal,

Sorry to say, both Sears and Kmart do not accept manufacturer coupons.

Please let us know if you have any further questions that we might be able to help you with.

Thank you!

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I work at a #3661 and we do accept manufacturer s coupons

6. The Kmart nearest me accepts most manufacturer coupons, including "Free" coupons as long as they're not home-printed since Manufacture's no longer do those.

Recent Activity

See More