Question

Today at my Kmart I came accross a sale of ipod chargers/speakers (display models). The sign said, Displays only 50% regular price. When I zeroed in on the one I wanted, it was the Sony RDP-M5ip, listed with regular price of 79.00 and it had a price tag of 56.00, when I asked if it was marked wrong and they checked, it was ringing up as 56. The assistant mgr proceeded to tell me that the signs (like 6 of them) were all wrong, that it should have said, up to 50%. So they wouldn’t honor the price… I took a picture of the sign and can forward if needed. I was a bit disappointed since I frequent this Kmart but I think they should have honored the sign… please advise….

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi, sojistar. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! Sorry to hear about this confusing experience. Please email the photo to us at Moderator@searshc.com (use subject line MyKmart Community - sojistar) and we will research this for you further. Please also include the store location (street address, city, state).

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here in the community! Look forward to helping you with this further.

1. In response to laurelS

Forwarded the photo. Thank you for replying and taking the time to research further.

2. In response to laurelS

Have you received my email with the photograph? Please advise thru my email, it is getting a bit hard to find this thread each time. Thank you.

Recent Activity

See More