Question

There’s a lot to love in the month of February! What are you looking forward to this month?

I am looking forward to:

A. Hearing about the Super bowl from family and friends
B. It is the shortest month of the year
C. Winter Olympics

I would love to hear your thoughts on what you might be looking forward to this month!

Answers

5 answers

1. Very cool, you two !
    For me, being on the fortunate receiving end of tax season, I look forward to shedding more credit card debt :D ! And, of course, the subsequent Valentine gift giving (' ',) !

1. In response to yobarps

Here here on the shredding of debts yobarps!

What types of gifts do you give to friends and families on this day?

Since my kids are grown, I will be checking into giving my daughter a heart shaped leaf plant for her new place, and of course the grand-baby has to have a new stuffed animal. I try to find a different stuffed animal each year to add to her collection LOL

2. In response to yobarps

Candy, candy and more candy to many lasses !
      And my ex just gave me a stuffed tiger for Christmas or my birthday ! (That used to be her favorite to receive, so she touched me dearly :)

Happy Valentines Day to come {``,] !

2. I am also looking forward to the Olympics too, Wendy! I'm also hoping for warmer weather so I can get more running time in outdoors and look forward to the arrival of spring in general! I know it's too early to be thinking about spring, but I can't help myself. I am so ready! :)

1. In response to laurelS

LOL You and me both! The little one is wanting to go play at the playground but everything is still to wet here. For now we have been taking her to the beach so she can continue her rock and shell collection!