Question

Smart Sense Nicotine Patches

I was at the Kmart on Miller Rd in Flint MI a couple weeks ago doing my routine shopping for the week and noticed they no longer carry Smart Sense or any other brand of Nicotine Patches. I even asked a friend of mine to grab me a box at another Kmart store she was at the other day but they too were out!

I’m just wondering if they are no longer going to carry these at all because the pharmacist at the Flint store said they haven’t had them in quite awhile and the spot had already been filled with another item.

Answers

5 answers

1. Hi Izel!

I was able to find out quite a bit of info for you!

We will continue to sell Nicotine replacement patches in select stores. We have Branded and Smart Sense. The Smart Sense label is transitioning to Habitrol.

Your specific Kmart store in Flint, MI will no longer be carrying the product. We can send a small amount of product to the store for you. We’d need to know the MG,the patch count, and the brand you prefer. We can have it held at the Pharmacy for you as the store will have no place to merchandise it.

Please feel free to email us at Moderator@searshc.com with the product details you'll need and we will be happy to help you with a special request on this product.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

1. In response to laurelS

Hey LaurelS, I bought the last box of Smart Sense step 2 patches from the Saint Johns MI store. I almost didn't buy these today because I assumed they were out since the pharmacy wasn't stocked with the new brand of patches. Found the last box of Smart Sense hidden on a clearance shelf near check out. Saved myself $25 thanks to that clearance price! :-)

2. In response to laurelS

Happy to hear about this clearance find, Izel!!

2. Hi izel! Great to see you.

I will ask for some insight from our Pharmacy department, please stay tuned!

1. In response to laurelS

Thanks for the information, most trips I make to Kmart lately have been to the one in Saint Johns MI (Big Kmart.) The one in Flint on Miller RD that no longer carries these nicotine patches is a very small store so I can see why it might be hard for this location to carry.

If the Saint Johns MI Big Kmart doesn't have them in stock again either I will keep in mind I can order them and have the pharmacy hold them for me. Thanks so much!

Recent Activity

See More