Question

My online order was cancelled due to a processing error, when i tried buying the item again, my card didn’t have the money anymore, I still want the item, do i have to wait to get a refund to purchase it once more? If so, how long until i get a refund? it was not layaway

Answers

13 answers

1. Now you guys are telling me you never charged me any money...
    I'm sorry but that is robbery and a scam... I don't know if I can legally do anything but I will try... Never using kmart.com again

2. 15 days... still haven't gotten any money back in my CC, they informed me though that they can't reorder on January 8th. Also said 4-5 more business days for refund (5th day today)... My card expires this month... big hassle for me

1. In response to josec3

Hello josec3,
      We appreciate you providing us an update about your refund status. My name is Tony and I am part of the Kmart Cares team. I am getting this to the attention of your case manager for further assistance.
      Thank you,
      Tony
      MyKmart Community Moderator

3. Josec3,

Thank you for your post as well as for the feedback concerning your recent online order. My name is Jack and I am with the Kmart Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the issues that you had in placing the order. We would be happy to put you in touch with one of our case managers to ensure that you are able to order the item and receive your refund as quickly as possible. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (josec3), and phone number used at the time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.

1. In response to SHC-Jack

I sent my information to the email you gave, unfortunately, my phone is currently not working... It would be great if you could assist me through these posts or by email (*************@*****.com)

2. In response to SHC-Jack

Thanks, josec3! I passed this information along to your case manager.

Note: Your email address was removed from public view for your safety and security.

3. In response to SHC-Jack

Hello, Josec3!

We thank you for the update. We will forward your information over to our case management team for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.

4. In response to SHC-Jack

I've now received an email thanking me for my purchase. I'm wondering if the previous issue has been resolved, as I've not made another purchase after the first one failing to go through.

5. In response to SHC-Jack

Hi josec3,

Were you able to speak with your case manager in regards to this new update?

If not, please reach out and they will be able to look into this further for you.

Thank you!

6. In response to SHC-Jack

They informed me it was being looked into yesterday. I asked if they could possibly keep the refund and send the item I originally wanted, they haven't responded since, I've only received the e-mail I spoke about above.

7. In response to SHC-Jack

I appreciate the additional information! I am forwarding to your case manager for contact.

Thank you josec3!

8. In response to SHC-Jack

Hi Jose3,

We thank you for the additional information regarding your online issue. I'll forward your post onto your Case Manager and ask that they contact you as soon as possible regarding how to proceed next. Thanks for your patience regarding this issue and we also thank you for being a MyKmart member.

Sincerely,

Susan R.

4. Hi, josec3. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am sorry to hear about this confusion. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team who can research your order for you and provide the best direction on next steps to place a new order. Once the Customer Care Team reaches out to you here, I will email you to let you know the Team has posted a response.

Thanks for reaching out!