Answers

3 answers

1. I was told at Sears that these points like $57.77 expire after a certain amount of time. I had to use my last month because the clerk said I'd loose them!

2. Hi, acsmfd. Please go to http://www.shopyourway.com/ to learn more about the Shop Your Way Rewards program and redeeming Rewards points! You can have your member number and PIN send to your mobile phone or email address by accessing the link in the top right corner of the page. Earning Points is Easy. At checkout, give the associate your Member Number. Points are earned for every qualifying purchase. If you forget your Member Number, simply give the associate your phone number or email address. Redeeming Points is Even Easier. And More Fun! At checkout, have the associate tell you your Points balance. No number handy? Use your phone number or email address. Enter your Member PIN in the register keypad when prompted. Let the associate know how many points you want to use for your purchase. Remember, every 1,000 Points = $1.

3. This is basically $57.77 in rewards that you can apply to any purchase either in a store or online. You will need the pin number for the account when you want to use them either at online checkout or in the store checkout. If you don't know the pin then you can request it online.

Recent Activity

See More