Question

Just reviewed my receipt and it appears I paid $4.20 for a $5 Rewards “gift” card. Plus the computer didn’t discount 2 items that were on sale, so I had to spend 20 minutes getting a refund. The numbers still didn’t add up, until the cashier showed me that $1.76 came off each item toward the “gift” card. What is all that about? Anyone else paying for their “gift” cards?

I needed a refund anyway because the computer didn’t pick up on a sale item, with the sale price clearly posted at the clothing rack, which would have cost me $10 more. If you don’t pay attention at the register, it’s an easy way for Kmart to make you think you’re getting it on sale, when it may actually charge full price. I’m getting very disapppointed in Kmart. Used to be much better, and nicer.

Answers

2 answers

1. Gerrynlv, My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry for the mix up with your recent purchase. I can truly understand your frustration of being incorrectly charged for your items. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (gerrynlv), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Social Media Moderator

2. Hi, gerrynlv. Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to have our Customer Care Team reach out to address this further. Please check back here for a message from the Customer Care Team shortly.

Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns in the community!

Recent Activity

See More