Question

Is the Super Kmart on 102 Hicks Road in Rome Georgia 30161 still open? And are there any plans of it closing?

Answers

6 answers

1. The Super Kmart in Rome, GA was downgraded to a regular Kmart

This a simple list of all the Super Kmart still open:

7 in Ohio
    6 in Michigan
    4 in Illinois
    3 in Indiana
    2 in Pennsylvania
    1 in Virginia
    1 in West Virginia

1. In response to PrincessAM

I didn't know that it was downgraded.

2. In response to PrincessAM

.. they don't sell fresh foods anymore other than anything you'd find in a traditional Kmart store.

Enjoy your visit to Georgia! I'm also traveling this summer with family and a relative- very excited!

2. Hi Kmart1701A,

Yes, this store is still currently open. As far as closures? At this time we do not have any information on whether this store is closing.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks Wendy, we will be going on a family reunion next summer in Rome Georgia and I refused to go unless there is a Kmart because I have a strict rule that no money is to be spent at the Evil Empire(Walmart).

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

That is awesome! Sounds like me, I map out the nearest Kmart stores when we go on vacation. Walmart gets none of my business no matter what. Kmart has ALWAYS came through for us when we travel and have forgotten something. We've even stopped in at Kmart to buy snack food while on the road instead of a convenience store.

Recent Activity

See More