Question

I was pre-approved for kmart leasing program but when I went to purchase they said I was denied how do I find out why

My pre-approval code is FR6093j

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi, vicklou. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! We are not authorized to view information regarding approvals/denials for this program. A letter will be sent to you in the mail.

To reach a WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Service Representative for additional support, please call 1.855.949.6685 or reach out by email: kmart@whynotleaseit.com.

Hope this helps!

1. In response to laurelS

I live in NC no Kmart within 100 miles are not processing applications for the lease and go program. I totally wish kmart would have trained their employees about the program and the difference between the kmart/Sears credit card! I have been trying to get my items after pre approval. After driving 45 minutes 1 way after calling for requirements and proper paper work I get their to only be told the system is down and the person I spoke with over the phone didn't know that. First clerk didn't even know anything about nothing. Now their saying they don't know when the system will be back on only a couple days before Christmas!

Recent Activity

See More