Question

I have waisted so much time after seeing a pair of panels online at Kmart that were a perfect color & price for my 6 windows I need to dress. I even went to Kmart in another town prepared to buy them but there was only 1 pair the size I needed. So I went back online & spent more time finding just the right rug & accessories & then when I went to checkout it stated I could only get 3 pair of panels in my area. I ended up canceling everything since it was all based on the panel choice, which were on SALE, not CLEARANCE. So disappointed!!!! I even tried Sears with no luck!! So before you waist time online make sure they have the item you want!!!!!! I may never buy online at Kmart or Sears again. They REALLY need to add “limited quantities” to the items that are such so people won’t waste time & won’t get frustrated!!!.

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi there, thanks for sharing this experience in the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear how disappointing this was for you. We would like to help you find the panels you need and will do everything possible to help in turning this negative experience into a great one.

Can you please post a link to the panels you were interested in so we can help you with this further? Also, can you please let us know how many panels you needed to purchase total?

We would really like to make this right for you! Look forward to helping you further.

1. In response to laurelS

Jaclyn Smith Logan Panel Pair – Mineral in 54 x 82 _ 6 sets
      Supposed to be a new item

2. In response to laurelS

http://www.kmart.com/jaclyn-smith-logan-panel-pair-leaf-print/p-070VA56174112P?

This link shows the leaf print but mineral is the color I wanted.

3. In response to laurelS

Thanks for posting the link, baileysgran! We are checking inventory for you and will reach out with more information soon. Thanks for your patience!