Question

I bought clothes via your online store on June 16. I noticed that there was a better coupon on your webpage than the one I used. I attempted to correct the order (and/or cancel it) and even emailed customer service about it. I was told by imran@customerservice.sears.com that they could not cancel the order. I took the delivery with the intent of taking it back to the store – which I attempted to tonight. I was told that I could not be refunded the shipping and handling charge, even though I attempted via the online interface and customer service to have the order canceled. Why should I have to pay for the shipping of an order that I attempted to cancel? There is no way that the system is so fast that at 931 pm that the order couldn’t be canceled. What will you do to resolve this matter to our mutual satisfaction?

(Order # 518114284)

Answers

1 answer

1. Oglahai,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear you are having such a disappointing experience with your online order. Per our records, we recently reached out to you on a different website on 07/23/2013. We will forward you information over to a case management team for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator