How does one get a 1099R for my tax filing?

Received the retirement buy out but either was not sent or discarded 1099, now require 1099 to file taxes. Was given web address but can’t bring it up.


1 answer

  1. Hi RussQDawg. Welcome to the Community and congrats on Retirement! I would suggest calling the Human Resources Team for help with locating this form.

    The Retiree Benefits number is 1-800-762-7327. Also feel free to visit for additional quick Retiree Benefits resources!