Question

Hi I order two items and only received one item I order since the other was out of stock so I called up and was told the other item was being sent to store it was a gopher order and was charged for second item. What is going on haven’t gotten another email really confused the order is 523561063

Answers

2 answers

1. Stevenvinci,

My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating experience with order. We certainly can see why this situation would be confusing. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your experience and research your order. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (stevenvinci), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi stevenvinci,

Thank you for reaching out to us today in the MyKmart Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are receiving conflicting information in regards to your purchase this can be quite aggravating. I have escalated your concerns to our KmartCares team to see if they can help in resolving this issue for you.

Please check back periodically for a response for they will be requesting additional information.

Thank you and we look forward to helping you further!

Recent Activity

See More