Question

Happy Father’s Day!

Happy Father’s Day!

What a wonderful day celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.

Please share how you were honored today for we would love to hear it!

Answers

9 answers

1. We all met with my dads side of the family for lunch today at the Middleton Diner in Middleton MI. Mennonite owned restaurant so everything is made from scratch including their fried chicken which they order whole chickens which they fry up and put out on a buffet.

I of course bought my own dad a Kmart gift card which I did so my mom could go to Kmart since they would be going past the Saint Johns MI store on the way home and our local Kmart in Corunna closed in 2009.

1. In response to izel8326

Hi Izel,

That sounds yummy! Fried chicken is one of my favorites. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time during lunch.

A gift card is such a great gift to give for all occasions. For myself, I find this easier than trying to find a gift LOL

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2. In response to izel8326

Oh wow - that sounds like a terrific Diner ! I'm glad that some of that still exists in the world !

3. In response to izel8326

Good eats are hard to find most places. Everything now days is chain restaurants & fast food. Most restaurants really don't cook from scratch like that.

2. Morning All ! Just the great love from all of the world's children, near and far, to keep us fathers smiling !

Now, back to writing a boat-load of checks, {``,] !

1. In response to yobarps

Have to love writing those checks bi-weekly or monthly! LOL

Have wonderful day today and I hope the weather is as nice as it is here to enjoy some outdoor sunshine!

2. In response to yobarps

Thank you, Wendy, and so far so good for the weather !
      The smiles take away all the pain of the world's remittance, LOL :)

3. In response to yobarps

Hope it was a great Father's Day yobarps! You should be exempt from check writing on Father's Day. ;)

4. In response to yobarps

It was very nice, Laurel ! Thank you, and they were all miniature checks, my sweet friend, lol !!!

Recent Activity

See More