Question

Favorite winter Olympics sport? What are you looking forward to?

I am so excited about the upcoming winter Olympics! I really like to watch the ski and snowboard competitions. What’s your favorite sport to watch?

Answers

4 answers

1. Love to watch the long distance ski jump, too, yobarps! I just read that this is the first year of a woman's long jump, too. I can't even imagine the courage it takes to even try that sport!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Bravo! to the Women's accolade, equally keeping pace as I always knew they could ! You are SO right about the courage !!! . . . . How neat it must feel to fly like that, Julie {^^, !!!

I'm going to have to search my cable listings to see if I can view any of the action to come !

2. I like them all but especially the luge and the long distance ski jump. In the figure skating, it is intriguing to watch the backing out and change of venue of more and less difficult jumps - a true competition with 'self' of sorts ;)

3. My favorite is the ice-skating. It always amazes me how they are able to do the jumps and twirls. Wonderful to watch the beauty and grace of these skaters.

Recent Activity

See More