3 answers

  1. Hi Aarrez,

    Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

    I do believe you will need a valid photo ID (ID card or license) to start a new layaway as well a being 18 and over. I will reach out to double check if this form of ID can be used too!

    Thank you!

    1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

      Ohkay thanks
      Cause I lost my I.d so I wanted to know If I could use the high school instead If not Can I put someone else on the layaway too so if I can't pick up the item the
      Other person can ?

    2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

      Hi Aarrez,

      Here is the updated information - Acceptable ID : Picture, Name (first and last), Address

      Please call your local Kmart for further information in regards to having 2 names on the layaway for they may be able to provide you with additional options if this one is not possible.

      Feel free to post is you have additional questions.

      Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More