Answers

11 answers

1. I may have a solution. 1.Sign out of your account. 2. add a random item or the item you wish to purchase. 3. click the shop your way card on the side. 4. sign into it. 5. the site will sign your profile automatically but your cart will be empty (but at least you can see it). this is as far as ive gotten since i have yet to get any help either

2. I am having the same issue as the previous poster. Every time that I click my cart, I get the null page with the following little message: "You can continue shopping by:
    going back to the Kmart home page or,
    using the category links above or,
    returning to the previous page.
    As always, thank you for shopping at Kmart." I even called Kmart customer service and was given ticket # 178529 for technical support. What is going on with the website? I would like to place an order.

3. I'm having the same problem on google chrome. The cart comes to a null screen. Kmart.com has been acting up a lot lately.

4. Hi, shilotitus. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with online checkout at www.Kmart.com. Can you please give us some additional information regarding the issue? Please send us a screen shot of the error at Moderator@searshc.com if possible and include some additional details for us!

1.What browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)?
    2.What page are viewing the error on? Please include the URL to page
    3.Are you logged in to your Kmart Account?

Please send us an email with these details to the email address above and use the subject line MyKmart Community Error Report - shilotitus.

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue! We will be happy to research further and provide additional support.

1. In response to laurelS

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/OrderItemDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10104&orderId=.

It goes to a NULL screen... Basicly like there is nothing in the cart and nothing shows up.. Tried a screen shot and can't get it pasted in here..

2. In response to laurelS

Email has been sent...

3. In response to laurelS

Thanks, shilotitus! We will take a look at this and escalate to the appropriate team for additional research. If you would like to place an order by phone in the meantime, please feel free to call the Kmart Customer Service Team at 1-866-697-3277 for help placing an order by phone.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks again for taking the time to report this issue!

4. In response to laurelS

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same problem now.

5. In response to laurelS

I attempted to make a purchase online at KMART.COM. When I selected my visa debit card (which is already stored in your system) I received a error message stating to use another form of payment card did not go through. But it did go through TWICE!!!. I HAVE BEEN GETTING THE RUNAROUND. I have called numerous times and have been told since there was no order number (which it wouldn't because your system said the order could not be processed)to wait to receive my funds back 24-48 hours, then 3-5 days, then contact your bank there's nothing we can do. Now I have to wait 10-15 business days for my bank to resolve YOUR ERROR. Everyone has been rude, sarcastic. One of your reps told me it didn't go through because I used a DEBIT CARD. Are you kidding me? I know online things happen but I expect someone to know what their doing and give me the correct info. LAURENS can you please contact me to resolve this so I can continue being a customer. You can reference me by my order that went through #607932593. The one I had the issue with I used the same card but it was on DEC 2. There is no order on file for this transaction. Only the payment went through.

6. In response to laurelS

Hi PASCHEY,

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

I would be happy to escalate and have one of our Sears Cares team to assist in helping to resolve this issue for you. Once they receive your contact information you will be working with a dedicated case manager until resolved.

Please know I will be contacting you by email once a response has posted to help in directing you back to your original thread for further contact.

Your concerns are very important to us and we thank you for reaching out!

7. In response to laurelS

Hi PASCHEY,

We're sorry for the troubles you've been having with your online order. We'd like to look into it and help in any way we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (PASCHEY), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.

Regards,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

Recent Activity

See More