Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• Hi, jgise925. Thanks for reaching out here! We will be happy to look into this for you. I was unable to replicate the issue but will report this to our engineering team.

Thanks again for taking the time.

Hi again, Jenn. I just sent you an email but also wanted to update this thread in case we have other members who encounter this same issue.

After reviewing further, we found that Members are not eligible to use PayPal when items being purchased on Kmart.com are sold and fulfilled by Sears. A different form payment would be required in this case, unfortunately. I am very sorry for this inconvenience. The functionality is working correctly on the website, though it would have been nearly impossible for you to identify this. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Please feel free to reply with additional questions or concerns.

Thank you! It is now working. I checked earlier and I swear they all said fulfilled by Kmart, but now the stockings do say fulfilled by Sears. Thanks again :)

Do you have any idea how long stock from a cancelled order takes to show back up in the computer inventory system? During my trying to get Paypal to work, I by mistake placed an “ebill” order with no billing information given. I immediately called and had them cancel the order. I put everything back in my shopping cart and one of the items was no longer in stock. I must have ordered the last one with the canceled order. That order is now showing up as cancelled but the item in still showing not in stock. I set up to get email notification for when it becomes available but would like to have an idea of when that will be because I would like to place the order asap being their are Christmas gifts in it.

Thanks again for your help! Jenn

Forums Community Report Bugs & Tr... No link to make Payp...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in