Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Is Legal Action Necessary?

• I am beyond upset and hurt by the poor customer service I have received from this company. I placed an order on December 2nd 2013. I have received nothing but the run around every single time I’ve called or reached out to the company. I have had my issue escalated TWICE with the same response “you will get a reply by this date or that date”, and I NEVER do. I have taken names dates and ID numbers for every rep and floor managers I have emailed with, talked to, and chatted with via web. Every single time I call I am hung up on not because I am outraged or rude but because no one wants to help me. I have recorded the calls and printed emails and I have reached out to an attorney to seek legal counsel. This is gone on for 20 days now. I never wanted anything more than my product. I was informed they could refund my money to the card I paid with. I paid using gift card which I no longer have. I will explain my issue one more time here on this thread as final documentation displaying an attempt to get this matter resolved.

On Monday December 2, 2013 I placed an order for a 7″ Dual Core CPU 1024×600 HD Dual Camera Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Using a gift card sent to me by Kmart for a kindle fire I had to have replaced. I was informed via email it would arrive by the 11th of December. This was no big deal; on the 13th of December I still hadn’t received my product. I began to get worried so I called and asked if it were on back order and I was inform they would have to investigate. I told the agent I would just get a new one and pay the difference at that time if there was one. She told me that she would “escalated the issue and this would NOT be necessary” and I would hear from someone by Monday the 16th. I never heard from anyone! I received an email on the 16th of December stating (Kmart) had confirmed with the vendor I would receive my item on or before 12/24/13. (What vendor I thought I purchased my item from Kmart.) Then, I get another email on Friday December 18th stating I need to wait 8-10 business days before I get any results. Honestly the list goes on and on. I am tired of being hung up on or disrespected by your reps. I was also informed Kmart would send me another gift card for the money I spent on the tablet. I DO NOT want a gift card for this company. I just want my item I purchased or my money. I have called to seek legal counsel regarding this entire situation. Honestly, I never wanted anything but a straight answer or my product and I haven’t gotten either. I find it extremely ludicrous that we have to file a lawsuit for a $149.99 tablet. I hope we can meet a mutual agreement to resolve this matter. In addition, I would like to add my husband and I did speak with 2 reps that were extremely nice however, they just provide inaccurate information.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, lateariadrumgo. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team. Once the Team responds to you here, I will email you to notify you of the Team’s response.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Hello lateariadrumgo,

We thank you for informing us about this matter. We would like to apologize for the trouble you encountered with your online order, and for the poor customer service you received after reaching out to us for help. We understand how discouraging this situation can be for you our member and we would like to see what we can do to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lateariadrumgo), phone # used at time of purchase to KMSupport@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

Forums Community Site Feedback & ... Is Legal Action Nece...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in