Yokohama Parada Spec-X
The Yokohama Parada Spec-X is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire offers excellent all weather traction and thanks to the tread design it grips the road well in wet, dry and winter conditions. It resists hydroplaning by eliminating water from below the footprint. The tire is resistant to tread wear, making it last longer and more cost efficient. The tread design offers a shorter and more powerful braking and improved cornering ability. The Parada Spec-X's variable pitch tread design lowers the road noise generated while the tires are in motion.
- All Season Tire - The tread pattern lets the tire grip the road in all weather conditions, including in winter.
- Hydroplaning Resistance - The center circumferential tread groove increases water dispersal while resisting dangerous hydroplaning situations.
- Longer Tread Life - The tire is resistant to tread wear thanks to the reinforced shoulder tread blocks and the dimples in the tread.
- Cornering Ability - The reinforced shoulder blocks provide additional biting edges during cornering, improving the ability and stability.
- Quiet Tire - The variable pitch design of the tread pattern lowers the road noise generated while the tires are in motion.
- Better Braking - The directional tread pattern helps shorten the braking distance by building up heat at the moment of braking.
View full description
Item# : SPM18301612204
Model # : 110100240
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: