Yokohama iceGUARD iG51v
The Yokohama iceGUARD iG51v is a touring winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The detailed directional tread design and the winter compound boost the winter weather ice and snow grip. The snow traction is further improved with the grooves' 3D shaped wall design. The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning. The better road contact increases the steering responsiveness and the driving stability while the shoulder blocks boost the cornering capability. The iceGUARD iG51v increases the driving comfort levels and the driving durability with the strengthened polyester casing.
- Winter Tire – The directional tread's 3D sipe pattern slush grooves and durable winter compound increase the ice and snow grip.
- Hydroplaning – The zigzag circumferential grooves and dual-action shoulder groove avoid hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush.
- Handling – The tread design's continuous center rib keeps its road contact and improves the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder tread block placement enhances the cornering ability and power with additional biting edges.
- Comfortable Drive – The stronger polyester(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18317329204
Model # : 110151127
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: