Yokohama Advan Neova AD09
The Yokohama Advan Neova AD09 is a high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The ideal tread design and the summer compound improve traction in dry and wet conditions, while also preventing hydroplaning.The asymmetric tread design manages to maintain close road contact, which boosts steering responsiveness and driving stability. The heat-resistant compound and the strong structure enable the tire to safely perform, even at high speeds. The Yokohama Advan Neova AD09 can also shorten the braking distance, by creating friction when stopping.
- Summer tire - The asymmetric tread pattern and the summer compound improve dry and wet weather traction.
- Hydroplaning - The large grooves effectively increase hydroplaning resistance in wet weather conditions.
- Handling - The ideal tread design maintains road contact, which offers better steering and driving stability.
- Performance - The reinforced internal structure and the heat-resistant compound boost high speed performance.
- Cornering ability - Wide shoulder elements' close surface contact upgrade cornering with extra biting edges.
- Braking ability - The siping detail and the road contact shorten the braking distance by creating friction.
View full description
Item# : SPM18314829604
Model # : 110111971
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: