Yokohama Advan Apex V601
The Yokohama Advan Apex V601 is a high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire ensures exceptional summer weather traction, while the groove placement avoids hydroplaning. This results in a secure dry and wet weather drive. Maintaining the surface contact and ensuring the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The stronger structure and the heat-resistant compound upgrade the high speed durability and performance. The tread design and the heat-resistant compound promote a slow and even wear, upgrading the service life. The Advan Apex V601 offers a quiet performance by reducing the road noise levels heard by the passengers.
- Summer Tire - The high-grade, micro silica compound and the minimalistic tread pattern increase the dry and wet weather surface traction.
- Handling - The stronger structure and the ribbed tread design improve the steering responsiveness and driving stability during the performance.
- Performance - The reinforced internal structure and the high-grade silica compound boost the high speed durability, optimizing the driving safety.
- Quiet Tire - The tread pattern's ideal angled grooves reduce the road noise levels heard by the passengers as they effectively prevent sound wave formations.
- Longer Tread Life - The tread's rounder rib profile and the better road contact ensure even wear, while the heat-resistant compound avoids premature wear.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential groove and notch pattern of the footprint enhances the hydroplaning by dispersing water from below the footprint.
View full description
Item# : SPM18303256204
Model # : 110160154
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: