The Yokohama 121T is a highway terrain, all weather tire manufactured for commercial vehicles, made to be mounted on the trailer axle. It is winter weather certified with the 3PMS symbol. This model offers a fuel-efficient performance thanks to the tread design, which reduces rolling resistance and lowers fuel consumption. The special tread design and the all weather compound boost year-round traction. The wide circumferential grooves also effectively prevent hydroplaning in wet weather conditions. The Yokohama 121 T's strong internal structure and durable compound work together to significantly boost its carrying and withstanding heavy load ability.
- All weather tire - The special ribbed tread design enhances all weather traction, while the wide grooves prevent hydroplaning.
- Handling - The special tread design boosts surface contact and enhances controllability, steering response, and driving stability.
- Fuel efficiency - The compound and the ribbed tread elements provide a fuel efficient drive, by lowering the rolling resistance.
- Quiet tire - The special symmetric tread pattern and the constant road contact lower road and tread noise levels heard during the drive.
- Hydroplaning - The three circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Durability - The strengthened internal structure and the durable compound boost the overall load capacity and durability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18266819704
Model # : 120112102
Overall Diameter :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: