Vitour Polar Bear W1
The Vitour Polar Bear W1 is a touring, winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire boosts the ice and snow traction. The optimal groove placement prevents hydroplaning. The tread's constant road contact upgrades the controllability, while the shoulder block pattern boosts the cornering and maneuvering ability. The directional tread's siping pattern helps shorten the braking distance with a better traction. The Polar Bear W1 ensures a comfortable driving experience by lowering the road vibration levels.
- Winter Tire - The winter weather compound and the detailed directional pattern enhances the ice and snow road gripping ability.
- Handling - The continuous center rib's constant road contact upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Comfortable Drive - The directional tread's constant road contact upgrades the comfort levels by lowering the road vibrations.
- Cornering Ability - The optimal shoulder tread design increases the number of biting edges, which upgrades the cornering capability.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential and angled lateral grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Braking Ability - The directional tread design and the detailed siping pattern work together to shorten the braking distance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18317306304
Model # : 7000322
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: