Vercelli Terreno M/T
The Vercelli Terreno M/T is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tire guarantees exceptional off-road terrain traction, as the staggered blocks and groove placement enhances soft, loose, and uneven terrain grip. The sidewall pattern and shoulder blocks further enhance the tire's traction, as they offer sideway biting edges. The footprint also keeps the footprint clean, by dispersing mud and snow stuck between the tread elements. Stone retention is also avoided, as rocks are ejected with the special groove ribs. The stable footprint ensures consistent terrain contact, which increases its steering responsiveness and driving stability. The Terreno M/T enhances its load durability.
- Mud Terrain Tire - The aggressive tread design helps to increase its off-road, uneven, soft, and loose terrain traction, optimizing performance.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The staggered blocks and stepped block sides evacuate mud and snow stuck between the elements, ensuring its traction.
- Durability - The reinforced sidewall structure increases the tire's load durability, which enables its exceptional performance and driving capacity.
- Handling - The stable footprint improves the tire's steering responsiveness and driving stability, upgrading the tire's overall controllability.
- Damage Resistance - The special stone ejecting ribs located between the blocks prevent stone retention, by eliminating rocks stuck in the footprint.
- Sideway Traction - The detailed sidewalls and the buttressed shoulder blocks, with the stepped block pattern, enhances the number of sideway biting edges.
View full description
Item# : SPM18262467604
Model # : VC2477
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: