Vee Rubber Vitron ZR
The Vee Rubber Vitron ZR is a touring all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The asymmetric tread pattern improves the dry, wet and winter weather traction with its dual zone design. The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water. The maintained road contact enhances the steering responsiveness and driving stability, while the outer shoulder tread blocks increase the cornering ability and power. The multi-variable pitch negates the road noise generated during the drive, which ensures a comfortable drive. The Vitron ZR further improves the driving comfort by lowering the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin.
- All Season Tire - The asymmetric dual zone tread pattern enhances the all weather traction by ensuring constant road contact.
- Hydroplaning - The wide circumferential grooves channel water and slush away from the tire's footprint and prevent hydroplaning.
- Quiet Tire - The multi-variable pitch sequence negates the road noise generated while the tires are in motion, offering a quiet drive.
- Handling - The tread design's maintained road contact improves the driving stability and the steering responsiveness.
- Cornering Ability - The larger outer shoulder tread blocks increase the maneuvering ability and power with extra biting edges.
- Comfortable Drive - The asymmetric tread closely follows the road surface, lowering the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin.
View full description
Item# : SPM18358022004
Model # : V34321
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: