Vee Rubber Vitron
The Vee Rubber Vitron is a performance tire model manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It comes in a few touring passenger vehicle sizes as well. The tire has first-rate all weather traction and hydroplaning resistance. The maintained road contact enhances the steering responsiveness and driving stability while the shoulder tread blocks boost the cornering and maneuvering capability. The optimal road contact and the stronger tread blocks lengthen the tread life and the tire's usability. The Vitron ensures a quiet drive with the variable pitch sequence.
- All Season Tire – The tread design and all season compound increase the dry wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Handling – The tread's constant road contact significantly upgrades the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Longer Tread Life – The optimal road contact and stronger tread blocks prevent uneven tread wear lengthening the tread life.
- Hydroplaning – The wide grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Quiet Tire – The tread's multiple pitch variation decreases the road noise levels heard while the tires are in motion.
View full description
Item# : SPM18357973804
Model # : V34029
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: