Uniroyal Tiger Paw Ice & Snow 3
The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Ice & Snow 3 is a touring, winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire promotes great winter traction with the durable compound and detailed, directional tread design. The tread is pinned for studs. The tire utilizes its various groove placement in order to upgrade the hydroplaning ability, boosting the wet weather traction. The DuraShield technology improves the load durability, while also increasing the overall service life. The maintained surface contact helps to increase the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The Tiger Paw Ice & Snow 3 upgrades the braking power thanks to the high-density siping placement.
- Winter Tire - The winter compound and the detailed tread design significantly improve the winter weather, ice and snow traction.
- Durability - The reinforced structure and the DuraShield construction increase the structural durability, which also increases the usability.
- Handling - The maintained surface contact of the center rib increases the steering responsiveness and driving stability at all times.
- Hydroplaning - The angled lateral and zigzag circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint to prevent hydroplaning.
- Studdable - The tire's shoulder tread area is pinned for studs, which can be added to further upgrade the ice and snow traction.
- Braking Ability - The directional tread design with the high-density siping placement upgrades the braking ability by generating friction.
View full description
Item# : SPM18352343504
Model # : 11044
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: