TBC Arctic Claw Winter WXI
The TBC Arctic Claw Winter WXI is a highway terrain winter tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. It has some touring passenger vehicle sizes too. The tire promotes great winter traction and hydroplaning resistance. The tire is pinned for studs which can be added for extra ice and snow traction. The better road contact boosts the controllability while the high-density siping pattern shortens the braking distance. The constantly close road contact decreases the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin. The Arctic Claw Winter WXI offers a strengthened load durability with its SUV and light truck sizes.
- Winter Tire – The detailed asymmetric tread design and the winter compound boost the dry wet and winter weather grip.
- Handling – The tread's flat footprint keeps a constant surface contact which upgrades the steering and driving stability.
- Durability – SUV and light trucks sizes offer a stronger performance by maintaining the ideal tire shape under the load pressure.
- Comfortable Drive – The close road contact enables the tire to absorb the shock of driving minimizing the road vibrations.
- Hydroplaning – The optimized groove placement avoids hy(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18318166604
Model # : ARC10
Item Weight :
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: