Convert Traditional Ceiling Fans to Smart Ceiling Fans
You can control your fan without moving.
Fan Speed/ Light on and off/ Timing Remote Control
Fan: 3 fan speed (high/medium/low) and off button (fan stop). Light control: on/off.
No attenuation Timing: 1H, 2H, 4H, 8H
Mobile APP Control, Buzzer on/off Setting
You can control your fan light through the "Smart Life" APP, and you can turn on/ off the buzzer through the APP.
WIFI Voice Control
You can use Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT to voice control your fan lights via WIFI.
HOW CAN I CONNECT "SMART LIFE" APP
Step 1: Connect your phone to the 2.4G WIFI network (must be 2.4G).
Step 2: Open your â€œSmart lifeâ€ APPï¼Œ and add your device.
Step 3: Click "Smart Home Appliance" then click the â€œfanâ€.
Step 5: Choose Confirm indicator rapidly blink, then click "Next".
Step 6: Waiting for connection.
Step 7: Connection succeeded.
How do I connect to Alexa?
The following is an example using Echo
1. Complete product networking configuration in the Smart Life App
Complete the device's networking configuration according to the prompts in the App
Note: In the App, change the name of the device to an easily identifiable name such as Alexa; names are usually in English, such as "bedroom light"
2. Configure the Echo device
(If you have already configured Echo, you can skip this step. The following instructions are based on the iOS client)
1. Make sure your Echo device is powered on and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Alexa app on your phone. After successful login, tap on the menu in the upper left corner of the Home page, select "Settings" and tap "Set Up A New Device" to set up the Echo.
3. Choose your Echo device type and language f
View full description
Item# : SPM9279164329
Model # : iSH09-M503063mn