Prinx HiCountry H/T HT2
The Prinx HiCountry H/T HT2 is a highway terrain all season tire made for light trucks and SUVs. Prinx offered a 45-60000 miles treadwear warranty. The optimal tread pattern and the all season compound improve year-round performance. The model also prevents hydroplaning in wet situations. The tread pattern follows the road surface all the time which increases steering responsiveness and driving stability. This tread design and its road contact can also prevent irregular and premature wear formations along the tread area. The Prinx HiCountry H/T HT2 also promotes a quiet and comfortable driving experience during the performance.
- All season tire – All season performance is improved thanks to the asymmetric tread design and all season compound.
- Hydroplaning – Wider grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint in wet situations avoiding hydroplaning.
- Handling – The asymmetric tread pattern and the road contact increase steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Quiet tire – The optimal tread with the Pattern Noise Simulation reduces road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- Durability – The stronger construction and durable rubber compo(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18315368104
Model # : 3357250504
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: