Pirelli P7 AS Plus 3
The Pirelli P7 AS Plus 3 is a touring, all season tire made for passenger cars and SUVs. Pirelli offers a 70,000 mile treadwear warranty. Its five-rib footprint enhances the tire's driving stability. It evenly circulates pressure, preventing irregular and premature wear. The tread keeps close contact with the road surface, preventing road vibrations. With its flat footprint, the model enhances its driving stability and steering responsiveness. The shoulder blocks improve the tire's maneuvering and cornering ability. The special all season rubber blend, together with the detailed tread design, boosts the dry, wet, and winter traction. The P7 AS Plus 3 prevents hydroplaning with the circumferential grooves.
- All Season Traction - The special all season compound and the dense tread siping improve traction on dry, wet, and snow-covered roads.
- Aquaplaning Prevention - The four circumferential grooves take care of hydroplaning, as they channel water and slush away from the footprint.
- Handling Ability - The close road contact stabilizes the tread against the asphalt, boosting its maneuvering and steering ability.
- Enhanced Cornering - The shoulder blocks with the siping pattern enhance the tire's cornering ability with the high number of biting edges.
- Comfortable Drive - The tire keeps constant contact with the road surface, absorbing the shock of driving and ensuring a quiet driving experience.
- Longer Service Life - The load and driving pressure is equally distributed across the tread, slowing down tread wear for longer usability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18236289904
Model # : 3914700
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: