Petlas Explero PT431 H/T
The Petlas Explero PT431 H/T is a performance and high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Summer weather traction and hydroplaning resistance are greatly upgraded with the optimized tread elements. The better road contact increases the tire's overall controllability, while the optimized shoulder pattern helps to improve the cornering and braking ability in summer conditions. The tread design, the stronger structure, and the heat-resistant compound enhance the high speed performing safety. The Explero PT431 H/T ensures high driving comfort levels, by significantly lowering the road noise heard by the passengers.
- Handling - The solid center ribs keep the surface contact at all times, which upgrades the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Summer Tire - The summer compound and the asymmetric tread design boost the dry and wet weather road surface traction.
- Performance - The asymmetric tread design and the heat-resistant compound enhance the high speed durability, promoting a safer drive.
- Maneuvering - The optimal shoulder pattern with the special canal structure improves the cornering and braking ability in summer conditions.
- Quiet Tire - The special computer-designed tread block placement increases the comfort levels by lowering the road noise levels heard.
- Hydroplaning - The three circumferential grooves efficiently avoid hydroplaning by channeling water away from the tire's footprint.
View full description
Item# : A105173132
Model # :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: