Nokian zLine A/S
The Nokian zLine A/S is a high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. Nokian offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. It promotes great all weather traction and hydroplaning resistance. The constant road contact improves the high speed controllability and maneuvering. The silica compound lowers the rolling resistance, ensuring a fuel efficient drive. This also lengthens the model's tread life and usability. The center rib features the Driving Safety Indicator, that visually represents the tread life left on the tire in percentages. The zLine A/S offers a comfortable and quiet driving experience with the tire compound and tread design.
- All Season Tire - The Cooling Edge technology's diagonal siping detail and the all season compound enhance the all weather traction.
- Handling - The Cooling Edge technology and the stable shoulder tread design enhance the steering response and driving stability.
- Comfortable Drive - The Comfort Base Compound located below the tread absorbs the shock of driving, lowering the vibration levels.
- Fuel Efficiency - The Dynamic Traction Boost compound lowers the rolling resistance, reducing the vehicle's fuel consumption.
- Hydroplaning - The tread's circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Driving Safety Indicator - The center rib visually represents the tread life left on the tires in percentages, ensuring a safer performance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18236787904
Model # : T430084
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: