Nexen Roadian HTX2
The Nexen Roadian HTX2 is a highway terrain, all season tire made for light trucks and SUVs. Nexen offers a 50-70,000 mile treadwear warranty with this model. The all weather traction is promoted with this optimized tread design and all season compound. The asymmetric tread design maintains road contact all the time, which increases steering responsiveness and driving stability. In other words, these tread elements boost the overall controllability and maneuvering. The reinforced internal structure also protects the tire during the performance. The Nexen Roadian HTX2 guarantees a longer-lasting tread life, by preventing irregular and premature wear formations.
- All season tire - The asymmetric tread design and the all season compound closely follow dry, wet, and snow-covered road surfaces.
- Hydroplaning - Circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from below the footprint, effectively preventing hydroplaning.
- Handling - This tread design and its continuous road contact boost the tire's optimized steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Durability - The reinforced internal structure and the rubber compound maintain the optimal tire shape under driving pressure.
- Cornering ability - The larger shoulder blocks strongly grip the road surface and increase cornering and maneuvering with extra biting edges.
- Longer tread life - The tread design and the rubber compound guarantee a longer-lasting tread life, by slowing down the tread wear rate.
View full description
Item# : SPM18259761904
Model # : 17417NXK
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: