Milestar Patagonia M/T
The Milestar Patagonia M/T is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light truck vehicles. The center tread blocks enhance the all weather traction with their constant road contact. This also increases the steering responsiveness and driving stability during off-road performance. The tread design improves the soft and loose terrain traction with the angled biting edges and detailed siping design. The special staggered tread blocks and high void ratio boosts the self-cleaning capability. The Patagonia M/T's stone ejectors and stronger compound prevent off-road damage, while the reinforced ply structure strengthens the tire's shape under the load pressure.
- Mud Terrain Tire - The tread design with the angled biting edges and the detailed siping design enhances the soft and loose terrain traction.
- All Season Tire - The tread design ensures excellent all weather traction by keeping the tire close to the road on all terrain surfaces.
- Durability - The reinforced ply structure improves the load ability and prevents impact damage, without allowing the optimal shape to deform.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The tread's high void ratio, stone ejectors and staggered tread blocks actively disperse mud and snow and eject rocks.
- Handling - The center tread block placement enhances the steering responsiveness and driving stability by maintaining road contact.
- Damage Resistance - The stone ejectors prevent stone retention, while the stronger compound avoids chipping and cuts caused by the rugged terrain.
View full description
Item# : SPM18252734804
Model # : 22050600
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: