Mickey Thompson Baja Legend MTZ
The Mickey Thompson Baja Legend MTZ is a mud terrain, all season tire made for light trucks. The reinforced internal structure and strengthened compound work together to boost off-road performance. The stronger construction maintains the ideal tire shape under pressure. The aggressive tread design firmly grips the road surface on soft, loose, and uneven terrain surfaces. The consistent surface contact boosts steering responsiveness and driving stability. The model guarantees excellent year-round traction, and a safe dry, wet, and winter performance. The Mickey Thompson Baja Legend MTZ excellently resists external damage such as punctures, cuts, and tears during its off-road performance.
- Durability - The reinforced internal structure and the durable compound boost load and driving durability and overall handling power.
- Handling - The aggressive tread design is able to maintain terrain contact and upgrade steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Self-cleaning tread - The tread design is able to keep a clean footprint, by eliminating mud, snow, and dirt from between the tread elements.
- Mud terrain - The aggressive tread design and the stronger compound promote superb off-road and versatile terrain traction at all times.
- All season tire - The tread design and the all season compound guarantee great dry, wet, and winter weather grip, offering a safer drive.
- Damage resistance - The stronger construction reinforced and protects the tire against external damage, such as punctures, cuts, and tearing.
View full description
Item# : SPM18266808304
Model # : 90000057365
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: