Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP
The Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP is an all terrain, all season tire made for light trucks. It features a sturdy rubber compound and a flat footprint to ensure a longer tread life. The aggressive tread pattern promotes staggered blocks, with an optimized void ratio against stone retention. The stepped and irregular-shaped blocks populate the tread with biting edges. Combined with the adaptive rubber blend, the model utilizes them to maximize traction in versatile weather conditions. The tread elements are arranged to improve the tire's surface contact. This boosts the driving stability and maneuverability as well. The Baja Legend EXP has a firm grip on soft, loose, and uneven terrains, while it guarantees driving comfort on the asphalt.
- All Terrain Tire - The tread features tread blocks on the footprint and the upper sidewall for superb soft, loose, and uneven terrain traction.
- Extended Tread Life - The wear-resistant compound and the carefully arranged tread elements slow down tread wear and resist irregular wear.
- All Season Traction - The adaptive rubber blend maintains its flexibility throughout the drive, both during the summer and on snowy winter days.
- Improved Handling - The tread utilizes a center area with a low void ratio that maximizes the tire's surface contact for better maneuverability.
- Enhanced Comfort - The tread is designed to lower the noise generated, with the optimized tread block arrangement and the flat footprint.
- Superb Self-Cleaning - Self-cleaning ability is enhanced by the staggered tread blocks that eliminate mud and snow, ensuring constant contact.
View full description
Item# : SPM18236017004
Model # : 90000067174
Truck Tire Type:
RWL, raised white letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: