Michelin Latitude Tour HP
Michelin's Latitude Tour HP is a performance and high performance, all season tire for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It has some touring sizes as well. Michelin offers a 45-55,000 mile treadwear warranty. The symmetric pattern and the compound allow good traction in all weather conditions. It offers precise handling and an improved cornering, made possible by the stiff tread blocks. The FAZ technology provides the Latitude Tour HP with a stable feel for the road while driving, sharp steering response, an enhanced ride quality and high-speed confidence. The tire's shape and tread compound allow for a more fuel-efficient drive.
- Better Fuel Economy - The fuel cost is reduced, due to Michelin's Green X Technology which reduces the rolling resistance during driving.
- Stable Driving Experience - FAZ (Filament At Zero degrees) Technology provides a stable feel for the road and sharp steering response.
- More Control and Stability - The Wide Groove Design on the tires enhances the responsiveness while driving and provides better highway stability.
- All Weather Driving - All Season tread pattern provides good all year-round grip on both wet and dry conditions and in light snow.
- Safe Driving in Rain and Snow - 2D Active Sipes on the tire tread provide better handling in both rain and snow for a safer drive.
- Quiet and Smooth Ride - The vibration of the tires and interior road noise are reduced while driving due to Michelin' Comfort Control Technology.
View full description
Item# : SPM12895644804
Model # : 31840
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: