Laufenn I Fit Ice
The Laufenn I Fit Ice is a touring, winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire upgrades the surface grip in winter conditions with the optimized tread design and the durable compound, while the tread also avoids hydroplaning. The model is pinned for studs, further improving the winter grip. The constant surface contact enhances the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The 3D siping pattern improves the braking power throughout the drive. The I Fit Ice reduces the vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin, offering a comfortable driving experience.
- Winter Tire - The durable winter compound and the detailed directional tread design enhance the dry, wet and winter weather grip.
- Braking Ability - The 3D siping placement and the directional tread design reduce the braking distance with the stronger braking power.
- Comfortable Drive - The flat footprint's close and constant surface contact improves the comfort levels, lowering the road vibrations.
- Hydroplaning - The groove pattern, the aqua slants and the absorbing holes actively prevent hydroplaning in wet and winter conditions.
- Handling - The stronger internal structure and the optimal tread design enhance the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Studdable - The tire is pinned for studs, which can be added to the tread area in order to further increase the ice and snow gripping ability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18294008404
Model # : 1020095
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: