The Landgolden LG27 is a high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The tire ensures excellent all weather traction and road gripping ability. The wide grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from the tire's footprint. The constant road contact improves the high speed steering responsiveness and driving stability while the shoulder design heightens the number of biting edges to ensure a safer cornering capability. The center rib's road contact creates friction at the moment of braking to shorten the braking distance. The LG27 offers a quiet drive by negating the road noise created during the drive.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and tread design improve the dry wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The four wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Quiet Tire – The tread's five-pitch variation lowers the road noise levels heard in the cabin while the tires are in motion.
- Handling – The center ribs keep the tire's road contact improving the high speed steering and driving stability.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder tread desi(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18024540304
Model # : 109776
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: