Kumho Crugen HT51
The Kumho Crugen HT51 is a highway terrain all weather tire manufactured for SUV and light trucks. It also has touring passenger vehicle sizes and some commercial van sizes too. It has a 45-70000 mile warranty. It is winter weather certified with the 3PMS symbol. It has a longer lasting tread life thanks to the exceptional tread compound and design. The tire helps resist hydroplaning and has better stability and handling even at higher speeds. The tread pattern also helps the tire shorten its braking distance as a result of the zigzag tread pattern. The Crugen HT51 has greater strength and ride comfort for the better driving experience.
- All WeatherTire – The tire has great road grip and traction in wet dry and winter weather.
- Long Lasting Tread – The symmetric tread pattern and the tread's block shape offer a longer lasting tread.
- Great Braking Distance – Due to the 3D sipes on the tire it has an exceptionally short braking distance.
- Stability – The tire has great stability at high speeds due to the center blocks in the tread design.
- Avoid Hydroplaning – The Zigzag-style pattern of the tread helps disperse the water for a safer drive.
- Strong Tire – T(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM18001790004
Model # : 2181613
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: