Kenda Vezda UHP A/S
The Kenda Vezda UHP A/S is a high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. Kenda offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire promotes excellent all weather traction with the asymmetric tread design and silica-enhanced compound, while the circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning. The dual tread's dry pattern enhances the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The larger shoulder tread blocks enhance the cornering capability. The tread design wears out evenly and prevents irregular tread wear formations across the tread area. The sidewalls of the Vezda UHP A/S protects the rims from damage.
- All Season Tire - The dual pattern of the asymmetric tread design and the silica-based tire compound boost the all weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning - The four circumferential grooves actively resist hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from the footprint.
- Handling - The dry weather tread area enhances the tire's controllability as its lower void ratio increases the road contact surface and grip.
- Longer Tread Life - The tread design manages to equally spread the driving forces out across the tread area and prevent irregular tread wear.
- Cornering Ability - The outer shoulder tread design boosts the cornering ability with the extra biting edges of the larger tread block design.
- Rim Protector - The tire's sidewalls were manufactured in a way that they guard and protect the rims from accidental curb damage.
View full description
Item# : SPM12895839204
Model # : 400038
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: