Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 HRS
The Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 HRS is a high performance summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. This is a run flat tire that offers a limited temporary performance after air pressure loss. The model offers excellent summer weather traction and prevents hydroplaning with the cooling system. The great high speed performance lasts as long as the tire is usable as the tread does not lose its traction or its uniformity. The steering responsiveness and accuracy and exceptional stability offer effortless handling. The tire Ventus S1 Evo2 HRS's single strand bead wire enhances the durability and upgrades the uniformity.
- Summer Tire – The cooling system the intercooler the silica-based compound and the tread design promote summer weather traction.
- Run Flat Tire – The Hankook Runflat System enables the tire's 50 mile 50 mph performance after air pressure leaves the tire.
- Alignment Indicators – The symbols engraved into the tire's shoulders indicate as the tread wears whether the alignment is correct or not.
- Performance – The high density rayon and polyester carcass and the triple driveline grooves improve the high speed performance.
- Handling – The high sti(more...)
View full description
Item# : SPM12895630804
Model # : 1015131
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: