Hankook Winter i*Pike RS2
The Hankook Winter i*Pike RS2 is a touring, winter tire made for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The detailed tread design and the wide grooves guarantee winter traction and avoid hydroplaning. The tread area is pinned for studs, which can improve the ice- and snow-covered road grip.The tread design is able to maintain surface contact, while the high-tensile steel belt structure keeps the ideal tire shape under the pressure affecting the model. The claw edges and the side edges enhance controllability and cornering. The durable compound boosts the puncture resistance throughout the performance. The Hankook Winter i*Pike RS2 also promotes a comfortable driving experience, by minimizing the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin.
- Winter tire - The winter compound and the ideal tread design, with the special tread elements, enhance the winter traction and gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning - The wide grooves channel water and slush from below the footprint, which avoids hydroplaning situations in wet and snowy conditions.
- Handling - The claw edges provide great grip on snow-covered roads, while the side edges promote better snow grip on deep snow-covered roads.
- Durability - The ultra-high tensile steel belt structure keeps the ideal tire shape under pressure and improves puncture resistance and durability.
- Comfort level - The high flexible bead rubber significantly minimizes road vibrations felt during the performance and promotes a comfortable drive.
- Studdable tread - The tread area has empty spaces that are designed for studs, which can be added to boost the tire's ice and snow traction.
View full description
Item# : SPM18097234604
Model # : 1026825
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: